So a lot has changed since the move. The following is a list of things I can think of right off.
- I can now take hot showers for the first time in nine years.
- The wireless internet is as fast as the old wired internet and the wired internet is amazing.
- When it rains I can flush the toilet without it flooding the bathroom.
- When it rains I can take a shower without it stopping up. (also, a hot shower as previously stated)
- When it rains I can get to my car without having to take a change of socks due to flooding.
- Speaking of, the yard doesn’t flood. The old yard completely submerged after any amount of rain.
- We don’t have bookcase that is important to the structural integrity of the house.
- The house is larger than a third world shanty.
- It’s REALLY quiet at night.
- Did I mention the showers are hot and the toilet flushes?
- Domino’s Pizza will actually deliver pizza to our neighborhood.
- The neighbors are friendly.
- SHOWERS. HOT ONES.
So yeah. That’s all I can think of right now. Thanks for listening!